Work from Hotel Westport
Why Work from Home When You Can Work from Westport?
Hotel Westport introduces unmissable remote working package
With working from home being many people’s reality for the foreseeable future, workers across Ireland are invited to come to work from Hotel Westport this year. Voted the “Best Place to Live in Ireland” by Irish Times readers, workers can sample some of Westport’s many delights while remaining productive in their work. Opt for a private office space and take conference calls from the historic estate while enjoying complimentary coffee and water and use of both a scanner and printer. Book a massage during your lunch break or enjoy special post-work perks such as a walk on the beautiful 400-acre estate, hire a bike for the evening or do a yoga class at the Yoga Root to unwind.
Take advantage of the hotel and estate’s amenities during and after the working day. The “Work from Westport” package includes:
• Five nights in a single, twin or a double bedroom with a serviced buffet breakfast each morning (Monday to Friday or Sunday to Thursday inclusive)
• Dinner on two nights of your choice in the Maple Bar or Islands Restaurant
• Shared Digital Hub space with socially distanced workstations (desk and office chair), high-speed WiFi, shared printer and scanner, coffee machine and water
• Private office spaces available with interconnecting room to bedroom
• Leisure centre, exercise classes, gym
• 400-acre estate with stunning grounds and 3.5k looped trail for runners and walkers
• Discounts on kayak and bike rentals with Clew Bay Bike Hire
Hotel Westport has created a programme that will focus on the highest standards of cleanliness and social distancing throughout the entire property as the safety of both staff and guests is paramount. Visitors are a vital component in ensuring continued success and the commitment to maintaining a number of established Covid-19 public health practices and Hotel Westport’s operational plan. For more information please visit our Covid-19 Co-Operative
Available from October 1st, packages start at €350 per person sharing for two adults or €450 for a single room, with use of the shared digital hub space for five nights along with the inclusions above. Choose a private office space that is interconnected to your bedroom for a total price of €450 per person sharing for two adults or €525 for a single room.