Spirit & Soul Of Mayo
Heritage, Faith, Culture & Relaxation
Hosted by Hotel Westport with your Holiday Leader James Kilbane.
Hotel Westport are delighted to bring you this new and innovative holiday offering in collaboration with James Kilbane who has had a long-standing friendship with Hotel Westport over the years.
James is a well known and established as a leading Christian musical artist. A man of many talents, James is also a graduate of Heritage & Cultural Studies. He first shot to national acclaim when he was runner up in the talent TV show ‘You’re a Star’. He has since enjoyed great success and is currently a multi-platinum selling artist. We are delighted to have James join us as part of the team as your holiday leader for our Spirit & Soul of Mayo Holiday.
Spirit & Soul of Mayo is available as a 3 or 5-night holiday offering and includes:
- Full Irish breakfast each morning served until leisure 11 am
- Dinner in the Islands Restaurant on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evening
- A Farewell Banquet on Thursday evening with live entertainment
- Complimentary tea/coffee served in the Maple Bar
- A Welcome Reception
- Free transfer to and from local bus or train station (prior arrangement necessary Sunday & Friday only)
- Gathering with James Kilbane for Fellowship & Songs nightly
- Farewell Gathering on Friday morning
There will be a FULL Programme of events and entertainment, day and night for the duration of your stay and will include:
- Energising Sessions
- Massage Demonstration for your well being
- Historical Talks & Exhibits
- Christian Meditation – Mindfulness
- Heritage & Spiritual Tour of the locality taking in Croagh Patrick, The Famine Monument, Cathedral, local Abbeys and
- National Museum of Country Life
- Cookery Demo reflecting the Christian Calendar
- Walking Tour of the Westport Christian Churches
Take time out for yourself. The Spa & Leisure Team are on hand to advise and guide you with a range of classes and treatments to suit all. Take a dip in the pool, join a class or book a pure pampering treatment in Senses Spa - a sanctuary for health, beauty and wellness (treatments at own expense).
There is an Optional Tour on offer during your stay (at own expense) to James’ homeland – Achill Island
Sunday 2nd - Friday 7th February - from €325pps
Sunday 21st - Friday 26th June - from €440 pps
Sunday 18th - Friday 23rd October - from €380pps
Book early to get one of a limited number of NO Single Supplements
Single Rate Supplement €60
To Book Call 098 25122
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that the programme runs as planned unforeseen events may cause it to be amended as necessary.