Covid 19 Guest Information
** COVID 19 UPDATE **
March 25th 2020
In the interest of our customers and teams health, we have made the difficult decision to close Hotel Westport from Tuesday, March 17th to all but pre-booked residents.
We will remain closed until April 30th 2020, or until we receive further official advice on this.
Stay safe & take care of one another.
- We are practising social distancing and setting up tables further apart and ensuring as best we can that large groups are not all booked in the restaurant at any one time.
- Regular Eco Lab Training for all our staff to refresh everyone on cleaning and sanitation procedures
- Hand sanitiser is available at reception
- All handles, handrails and doors are being sanitised numerous times a day throughout the hotel
- Each department has a new protocol to disinfect all public areas regularly throughout the day
- We have added additional soap options in all public toilets
- Items regularly used in rooms like TV remotes & phones, light switches, lamp switch's and all surfaces are being given a deep clean in each room
- As the first port of call we will try to offer alternative dates for all bookings
- Existing Reservations (even Advance Purchase) that are scheduled before April 30th 2020, can be changed to alternative dates or cancelled at no charge up to 72 hours before your arrival date. Any payments received will be credited towards future dates.
- For larger groups, with bookings of 6 bedrooms or more, please contact our Reservations Department directly by phone +3539825122 or email email@example.com. Ideally, we need confirmation on the group's intention to travel or cancel within 14 days of the arrival date. Any money prepaid can go towards alternative accommodation on alternative dates. We will work with the groups as best we can and we can discuss each group on a case by case basis.
- For bookings made with third parties such as Booking.com, Expedia.com or Hotels.com, please contact your booking agent directly. Note we cannot amend these bookings as the administration of the booking is handled directly with the third party.