Bridge Holidays at Hotel Westport
Hotel Westport - Your Safe & trusted Hotel!
The team at Hotel Westport have carefully planned your holiday. Due to Covid19, to ensure the health and safety of our guests, some activities that were included in the past may have to be amended/removed in line with government guidelines however, rest assured, we will do everything in our power to ensure you have a wonderful holiday with us here at Hotel Westport.
Whether you are a beginner or seasoned, we have a week tailored for you. The week is promised to be enjoyable for all and guaranteed you'll go home after a wonderful holiday and maybe even a better player!
We have a number of different Bridge Holidays to choose from:
Our main core product - our renowned Bridge Weeks / Bridge Refresher Weeks / Bridge Beginners & Improvers Weeks and ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS - No Experience Necessary!
- 5-nights accommodation with full Irish breakfast each morning.
- Professionally organised week of Bridge with daily classes, bidding, play and competitions.
- Dinner each evening in one of our many spacious, socially distanced dining areas.
- Complimentary use of the Leisure Centre, 20m Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam room & Gym.
- Complimentary leisure activities organised on our vast 400-acre Estate.
Note: No Bridge partner required for this Holiday.
During your Bridge Holiday, enjoy the following with our compliments:
- FREE exclusive walks through our 400-acre Estate
- Complimentary tea and coffee during the day
- Complimentary use of our swimming pool
- Free car parking and wifi
2021 Bridge Holidays at Hotel Westport.
Our Core Bridge Weeks:
3 – 8 October 2021, from €395pps / €495 single occupancy
10 – 15 October 2021, from €395pps / €495 single occupancy
7-12 November 2021, from €373pps / €473 single occupancy
Bridge Beginners Improvers Week:
17 - 22 October 2021, from €395pps / €495 single occupancy
Bridge Absolute Beginners Week:
14 - 19 November 2021, from €373pps / €473 single occupancy
*Limited number of Single Rooms available
Hotel Westport reserves the right to add/change/amend the makeup of all holiday types. This may include even at short notice.
Hotel Westport has created a programme that will focus on the highest standards of cleanliness and social distancing throughout the entire property as the safety of both staff and guests is paramount. Visitors are a vital component in ensuring continued success and the commitment to maintaining a number of established Covid-19 public health practices and Hotel Westport’s operational plan. Hotel Westport advises all our Bridge Customers to bring your own face mask or visor. For more information please visit our Covid-19 Co-Operative