Jobs Available at Hotel Westport
Join Our Leisure Team
Job Title: Leisure Centre Attendant - Full-Time Position.
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the health & safety of all members & guests using our facilities and providing them with a clean and hygienic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Always ensure the smooth running of the Leisure Centre while on duty.
· Ensuring that the highest possible standards of hygiene are maintained.
· Supervision and control of all areas of the Leisure Centre
· Efficiently deal with guest & member queries.
· Lifeguard duties & supervision of swimming pool users.
· Delivering of classes and activities as required by management
· Reception duties and handling of all calls & enquiries in a polite and efficient manner.
· Provide First-Aid when appropriate and record all accidents using the relevant documentation.
· Respond to any emergency situations where possible and immediately report all incidents to management.
· Act as the primary point of contact for all Leisure Centre users.
· Adhere to procedures as set out in Leisure Centre SOP
· Assist the Leisure Centre Manager as required
Please note that to apply, applicants must have the relevant qualifications for this role. Only those that have the required qualifications will be considered for an interview. You need to be a qualified Lifeguard and Assistant or L2 Swim Teacher. Any other qualifications will be a bonus.
- Leisure Centre Membership
- Uniforms Provided
- Training & Development Opportunities
- On-site Parking
- Contributory Pension Plan
- Discounts for certain outlets on the Estate & Westport
Full-Time hours: 40hrs per week
Work remotely: No
Hotel Westport Job Application Form