SPIRIT & SOUL OF MAYO
HERITAGE, FAITH, CULTURE & RELAXATION
Hosted by Hotel Westport with your Holiday Leader James Kilbane.
Hotel Westport are delighted to bring you this new and innovative holiday offering in collaboration with James Kilbane who has had a long-standing friendship with Hotel Westport over the years.
James is a well known and established as a leading Christian musical artist. A man of many talents, James is also a graduate of Heritage & Cultural Studies. He first shot to national acclaim when he was runner up in the talent TV show ‘You’re a Star’. He has since enjoyed great success and is currently a multi-platinum selling artist. We are delighted to have James join us as part of the team as your holiday leader for our Spirit & Soul of Mayo Holiday.
Spirit & Soul of Mayo is available as a 3, 4 or 5 night holiday offering and includes:
- Full Irish breakfast each morning served until a leisure 11am
- Dinner in the Islands Restaurant on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evening
- A Farewell Banquet on Thursday evening with live entertainment
- Complimentary tea / coffee served in the Maple Bar
- A Welcome Reception
- Free transfer to and from local bus or train station (prior arrangement necessary Sunday & Friday only)
- Gathering with James Kilbane for Fellowship & Songs nightly
- Farewell Gathering on Friday morning
There will be a FULL Programme of events and entertainment, day and night for the duration of your stay and will include:
- Energising Sessions
- Hands on Reflexology Demo
- Historical Talks & Exhibits
- Meditation – Mindfulness
- Heritage & Spiritual Tour of the locality taking in Croagh Patrick, The Famine Monument and local Abbeys
National Museum of Country Life
- Cookery Demo reflecting the Christian Calendar
- Walking Tour of the Westport Christian Churches
Take time out for yourself. The Spa & Leisure Team are on hand to advise and guide you with a range of classes and treatments to suit all. Take a dip in the pool, join a class or book a pure pampering treatment in Senses Spa - a santuary for health, beauty and wellenss (treatments at own expense). Click here for information on Senses Spa & Ocean Spirit Leisure
There are two Optional Tours on offer during your stay (at own expense):
A Trip to Knock and A Trip to James’ homeland – Achill Island
- 18th - 23rd June
- 22nd - 27th October
NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT! Click here to book your Spirit & Soul of Mayo Holiday
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that the programme runs as planned unforeseen events may cause it to be amended as necessary.