Autumn / Winter Family Holiday
Upcoming Family Offers
Planning your next family holiday? Look no further than Hotel Westport. Next up it's Christmas!! Have you been very good and written to Santa? He is coming all the way from Lapland and will arrive in Hotel Westport on Saturday 3rd December. Ruldoph and his friends are very busy, so Santa will be arriving by horse-drawn carriage!
We have some fantanstic offers coming up:
- Santa's Grotto
- Post Christmas & New Year
All our family holidays also include:
- full Irish breakfast served until a leisurely 11am. You'll need to keep an eye out for the Panda Club Breakfast Train, and hop on board!!
- Dinner for the adults is served in the Islands Restaurant
- Dinner and Activities DAILY for the Children with the PANDA CLUB for the Children
- Complimentary use of the leisure Centre with 20m pool and children's splash pool
Don't delay, book today Click here to book your Christmas & Feb Mid Term Holidays at Hotel Westport
Hotel Westport are Proud Winners of the following Family Friendly Awards:
• Winner Best Family Hotel (West) - Families First Aawards 2016
• Best Family Friendly Hotel in Ireland - Hotel & Catering Review Gold Medal Awards
• Primary Times Star Award - Top Ten for a Family Holiday 5 years in a row!
• Georgina Campbell Family Friendly Hotel of the Year
• AA Courtesy and Care Award Winner 2013 / 2014
We at Hotel Westport pride ourselves on offering a fun filled family holiday!
The Panda Club runs in conjunction with school holidays and bank holiday weekends.
• Santa’s Grotto
• Post Christmas
• February Mid Term
Panda Club activities vary from day to day and include Arts and Crafts, Painting, Story Telling, Musical Games, Fancy Dress, Swimming, Out Door Activities (weather permitting) Treasure Hunts, Fashion Show, Celebrity Look Alike Competition, Nail Art, Marshmallow Tower Building, Theme Parties, Various Pool Games (senior club only) Disco – Dance Competitions, Rice Crispie Bun Making, Puppet Show... The list is endless and new activities added each season.
Parent’s can sit and relax over a drink in the Maple Bar or take the opportunity to dine in peace in the Islands Restaurant knowing that the ‘little ones’ are having a great time with Petie the Panda and the Fun Fellows.
Avail of our Baby Listening Service or a babysitter can be arranged through Reception in advance. An hourly rate applies for a babysitter. Ask Reception for a copy of our Baby Sitting Guidelines.
Click here for Family Activities in and around Westport