Dining at Hotel Westport is a special experience, ranging from the more familiar classic dishes to current modern contemporary food served in our Islands Restaurant and Maple Bar. Afternoon Tea and cocktails are also offered, meaning that we can provide the dining experience right for you. Our exciting NEW Family Friendly Menu is available on certain dates during the year and in Family Holiday Season.
The team at Hotel Westport pride themselves on creating award-winning dishes and use fresh local ingredients when possible. Customers now look for menus that are exciting, innovative and seasonal and that is exactly what we offer our guests at Hotel Westport.
The Islands Restaurant has been awarded an AA Rosette for the 4th consecutive year. Décor is simple and elegant with a large window facing out towards the pretty Carrowbeg River. Breakfast, Dinner and Sunday Lunch are served in the Islands Restaurant. The Islands Restaurant at Hotel Westport is a member of the RAI. Click here for further information.
The Maple Bar is warm and cosy and staff have a warm welcome for everyone, no wonder it won the title or World Licencing Hotel Bar of the Year! Good food served daily, and live music nightly in season. Click here for further information.
We hope that you enjoy your dining experience with us!
To make a reservation call our Team today on 098 25122 or email email@example.com
Recent Culinary & Beverage Awards include...
- AA Rosette for Culinary Excellence
- Courtesy and Care Award Winner 2013 / 2014
- CIE Tours International Best Hotel Dinner in Ireland
- Licensing World Hotel Bar of the Year
- All Ireland Cocktail Making Champion
- Bomby Sapphire Most Imaginative Bartender
- Winner Westport Food Festival Dessert Competition
- Winner Decorated Gateau Class Flogas Mayo Master Chef Competition