The Islands Restaurant at Hotel Westport offers a special dining experience and has been awarded an AA Rosette for Culinary Excellence since 2011, recognising it’s commitment to producing food which is cooked with skill and attention to detail and is also recommended by Georgina Campbell.
Casual yet elegant the Islands Restaurant offers good food and fines wines, perfect for a romantic dinner, a comfortable gathering of friends or for corporate entertaining. Renowned for their warm and friendly manor, our staff will attend to your every need.
The Islands Restaurant at Hotel Westport is a member of the Irish Restaurant Association.
Breakfast is served from 7.30am until a leisure 11am and is buffet style, offering a choice of freshly baked bread, fresh fruits, cold meats, fish and cheeses. The Hot Buffet offers traditional Full Irish Breakfast.
Dinner is served in the Islands Restaurant from 6pm - 9pm each evening.
Favourites include seasonal and local produce - lamb, beef and seafood - plus a range of daily home-made desserts and treats.
Specially selected set menus can be devised for larger groups wishing to dine in the Islands Restaurant.
Join us every Sunday for a Traditional 4 Course Sunday Lunch, served from 1pm – 2.30pm.
A Children’s Menu is available and our little VIPs will be presented with a colouring book to keep them busy so Mum and Dad can relax and enjoy their Sunday Lunch too!
Adults €26 | Children €9.50
Free Car-Parking available to make your Sunday hassle free!
To make a reservation please call 098 25122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Culinary & Beverage Awards include…
- AA Rosette for Culinary Excellence
- Courtesy and Care Award Winner 2013 / 2014
- Georgina Campbell Family Friendly Hotel of the Year
- Primary Times Star Award - Top Ten for a Family Holiday (3 years in a row)
- CIE Special Accolade Award
- CIE Tours International Best Hotel Dinner in Ireland
- Winner Westport Food Festival Dessert Competition
- Winner Decorated Gateau Class Flogas Mayo Master Chef Competition